Thursday, July 26, 2012

Back to School....

To say that I love school supplies would be an understatement. I have always had a love for supplies. I've always wanted to get the cutest notebooks and binders, fun colorful pens and the perfect planner! I get all giddy when stores bring out all of the supplies.

I haven't been able to work in my classroom at all this summer. I was planning on taking last week off and then working my tail off this week and for the next 2 weeks before teachers have to go back. Well my plan was ruined when I got an email from our principal last week saying we couldn't get in the school because they are waxing the halls... Boo! So instead of working my room, I've been scouring the internet to come up with cute ideas and crafts for my room. I've also been hitting up the local stores and I have scored some deals!! I've spent a little more than $100 and got all the stuff in the pictures below!! So excited! I can't wait to get down to my classroom and get busy organizing all of it!




Even though I'm not 100% ready for summer to come to an end, I am excited about all of these supplies and more! I'm also excited about getting back into a routine and seeing all of my teacher friends!!


No comments: