Monday, August 8, 2011

13 weeks....

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along: 13 weeks (and 2 days... I'm supposed to post these on Saturday, but as you can tell, I don't! :))
Size of Baby: According to the bump.com my baby is the size of a peach.

She's about 2.9 inches long and weighs about .81 ounces, and -- proportion-wise -- her head's now about 1/3 the size of her body (remember? It used to be bigger!).
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 1 pound
Maternity Clothes:Still in my normal clothes. I bought a belly band yesterday because I know I can't wear comfy pants to work next week! My work pants (really all pants) are super uncomfortable, so I think this is going to help. I wore it yesterday and it was much better!
Gender: We don't know yet... we'll find out in September!
Movement: it's moving and shaking and has the hiccups, but I can't feel it.
What I miss: not much... :)
Sleep: I've been sleeping better this week. I start work tomorrow so I hope that keeps up!!
Symptoms: The usual first trimester stuff... tired, nausea, vomiting, insomnia, having to eat all the time...Thursday and Friday were great days!! Saturday was okay... not too bad. Yesterday and today I've been throwing up again... blah! Maybe I'll go back to feeling great tomorrow!
Cravings: I haven't really had any cravings... I've had a lot of food aversions... but what actually sounds good changes quickly
Best Moment this week: Making it to the last week of my first trimester!!!
What I am looking forward to: The second trimester! :)


And just so you can kind of see and before and after picture... here is a picture of me at 6 weeks. Ignore the mess of our bedroom behind me...

No comments: