Wednesday, October 6, 2010

This weekend...


Can you believe that it is Wednesday and I am just now updating about my weekend?? That should let you know how hectic my week has been!


This weekend was a good one! It was very relaxed which is what I love!! School is so hectic most of the time it makes my brain literally hurt! So to be able to just sit back and relax for a couple of hours was fantastic!!


Friday night while the boys were at the Hank Williams Jr concert, I had a Thirty-One Party at my house! We had a lot of fun! Kate, Anna, Barbara, and my mom ended up being the only ones able to come but it was a blast. (By the way, my party is almost to $700! People at work keep seeing the book and asking to order something... where were these people when I was selling Pampered Chef?? haha!)


Barbara and Aubrey!

Kate trying out the Thirty-One stuff

Anna looking at the garment bags!

Barbara told us that Aubrey had rolled over earlier in the day for the first time. Of course, we all wanted to see her do it, so we put a blanket down and watched her!

Precious!! How is she already able to do this?? It seems like yesterday we were heading up to the hospital the night she was born!

Saturday morning we woke up early and took it easy for a while. My parents were here so they ran around town for a while (my dad refuses to sit around my house all day long... I think he hates my house! He's such a homebody... now I know where I get it from!) while we ran to Nanny's to get our screen we were using for the projector. We had everyone over Saturday night for the Alabama/Florida game. I really expected it to be a better game. I like close games (not quite as close as Arkansas)!

 We had fun though! Chris, Amy, and Adam came over after a wedding. It was a perfect night for football. We had fires going in the fire pits but we didn't need them to stay warm. 


Ben took a break from hanging the screen to take a pic with me... even though all our pictures look exactly the same according to him!

Me and Bentley

Almost done! Now we really need it to get dark!!

Pre-game on our 260 inch screen!!



I am actually happy that it is already Wednesday because that me a LONG weekend is almost here!!

No comments: