Wednesday, February 18, 2015

10 Months

Tucker David... You are now crawling and getting in to everything! It's such a fun little time! You officially started crawling on January 28th. A few days later (February 8th) you started pulling up. And now you are pulling up on everything. You seem so happy with yourself that you can move around now!




I just thought your personality was coming out before, but now it really is! I love hearing you laugh!!


You are still wearing mostly 9 month clothes and size 3 diapers! You weight right around 20 pounds! We spent Valentine's Day at the doctors office because we thought you may have had an ear infection. Come to find out you were just teething. We felt your first tooth on Feb. 16th and it took a few days to pop through! A few weeks later the second bottom tooth popped through. So naturally you are teething and chewing on every single thing!

You are still such a good eater! You drink 3 to 4 bottles a day and eat stage two baby food for every meal! You love your snacks! You love cheese puffs and Mum Mum bars!

You will mimic sounds that we make and say "dada" and "mama." You love to laugh! It's the best sound in the world! You also like to growl at us! It's so precious!! Can you tell I love you?



I can't believe that you are going to be one in just two short months! This has been the fastest 10 months of my life!! Love you buddy!!

No comments: