Saturday morning we slept late, which was a fantastic start to my birthday! Once we got up, we cleaned around the house and I did laundry. We got ready and went shopping for a bit before dinner with my family. We sat outside at Cajun Steamer! So yummy! After Cajun Steamer, we went and got some ice cream! Kaleb was having so much fun eating his M&MS and gummy bears!
After ice cream, Ben and I went with my parents to Gips place. Gips Place is a blues place in a guys backyard. It started about 50 years ago and it is literally a shed in this guys backyard. It isn't in the best part of town but its such a fun place!
Ben had to work at Chris and Amy's house today so I spent the day hanging around the house crafting. I have been working on something's for Brody's birthday. He's having a tools theme and am making the cupcake toppers and such for Amy. I also bought me a new Tervis tumbler so I added my monogram to it! I think it turned out so cute!
On a different note one year ago today, we found out we were pregnant with Noah. In some ways, I can't believe it's already been a year and in some ways that day seems like a lifetime ago. I would give anything right now to be holding a three month old right now. But I know that Noah is running around like crazy with Parker and Jesus. I bet they are having a blast!
No comments:
Post a Comment