Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas in Atlanta 2012

The Saturday before Christmas we headed to Atlanta to spend a few days with my family. First up was our immediate family's Christmas party at my sisters house.

After the party, we just hung around at both of my grandparents houses.

Sunday morning we woke up and went shopping a little bit and spent more time with the grandparents. We went back to the hotel and got ready for the 2nd Annual Cousins Christmas Dinner before my grandparents party. It was a lot of fun!! I love getting together with my cousins that I don't ever get to see. We had a great time!

After dinner we headed to my grandparents party. I look forward to this party every year! I love it! I think the highlight of the evening was my grandfather playing his harmonica and then singing!! Of course, I cried just watching him! We are so blessed to be able to spend this time with him!



Christmas Eve we went to eat lunch at my aunt and uncles house. We decided not to do a big traditional dinner and to do chili instead. It was yummy. Soon after we ate all the kids opened presents.

After the presents were open Ben and I packed up and headed home for more parties!!



No comments: