How could she tell me this profound revelation from God and then just walk into the gas station?? And what the heck was I supposed to do?? I was just going on about my day and then this lady comes out of no where. I was a mess! I was such a mess that when I got in my car I slammed my head in the door as I was trying to get in and shut the door. Who was this lady? Where did she come from?? And what else was God telling her? I thought about this the whole way to work. And in true Heather fashion, I thought about turning around and trying to find her and asking her more questions.
What amazes me the most about all of this is that for a while now I have been asking God for a sign that everything is going to be okay. I trust him and the plans he has for my life but I wanted assurance that everything was going to be okay. I've heard of so many people who have had dreams that God has told them everything was going to be okay. I have a friend that had lost a baby and a few months later she had a dream that God told her she was going to get pregnant again she was going to have a boy. And she did. There are so many stories like that. And that's what I wanted. And God did just that. I have no idea who that lady was but I know that I will always remember her and the message God sent to me through her!
I also started thinking about if I have ever felt God telling me to tell someone something and I haven't. I was too chicken or scared to step out of my comfort zone to listen to what God was telling me to do. What if the lady at the gas station hadn't told me what God told her to? I would be walking around in life still asking for a sign. I know that I love the Lord and trust in his plan and I see what an impact her words had on me. I know that if God wants to use me again, I'm ready!
So I'm trusting His plan for everything in my life. And I know that his timing is perfect!
1 comment:
I HAVE GOOSE BUMPS ~~~ AMAZING!!
GOD IS SO GOOD!
Post a Comment