So she met me at my house Friday afternoon and we helped Ben pack up his stuff for the hunting club, got ourselves ready, and then headed to Verizon. The people on the radio kept saying to get there early because traffic was terrible! It probably took us about 45 minutes to get there, which is normally a 15 minute drive. We got to the Amphitheater and walked to Chick-Fil-A to eat.
We made it to our seats just in time for the show...
Love and Theft was the first act. I had only heard a few of their songs on the Radio but they were really good. They actually wrote Martina McBride's newest single.


They played a few songs and then Lady Antebellum came on. I had heard that Charles was great and that Hilary was just so so. Well I enjoyed all three of them. They put on a great show!!


I know it has to be hard to be someone like Tim McGraw that has so many hits to decide which ones to sing. He sang some songs that I had totally forgotten about. He played a lot of music in the time that he was on stage. I would have to say that his concert was one of the better concerts that I had been too.

We left a few minutes early so that we wouldn't get in any traffic. And sailed out of the parking lot in no time.
Saturday morning Mom and I got up and went shopping. Are you really surprised by this? I think every time we get together there is some sort of shopping involved. Our mission: Baby shower gifts. The mission didn't look too good at our first two stops. We were looking for a cute neutral scrapbook for Barb's baby shower and scrapbook stuff for people to make pages out of. Target and Dollar Tree failed us... But we weren't too concerned we grabbed a bite to eat and continued on to Babies R Us...
Now, first let me say, that if you are fighting what I call "Baby Fever", Babies R Us is the absolute WORST place to go. (Now it may be a good place to take the husband who hasn't quite caught the fever, but you should stay away.)
We printed the girls registries and went to town. There was so many cute things in there! I can't wait to register for my baby! But I can already tell that it will take me forever to make decisions about the stuff.
From Babies R Us we went to Wal-Mart and got some flowers for my yard and a baby pool for the doggies.
Junior loves the Baby Pool... he would run around the yard as fast as he could and dash through the middle of the pool. He was so funny.
My mom and I had a great time shopping together. I can't wait until I'm pregnant and we can shop for my baby!!
No comments:
Post a Comment