Sunday, March 1, 2009

Snow Day 09

Who knew that we would have snow days 2 years in a row?? I really didn't expect to see snow this morning, just because it very rarely happens. But we did! It was gorgeous!


Ben and I went to buy groceries last night, not because of the weather but because we really needed groceries. The milk and break isles were somewhat scarce. It makes me laugh that people run out and get milk and bread when it's going to snow, like we would be snowed in for weeks and like we would only eat milk and bread. Funny.

We did enjoy the snow. You have to take advantage of the Alabama snow because it very rarely comes around.
Bella wasn't sure about the snow at first, but she ended up loving it!!!

Bear thought about it as an endless supply of food...


They played and played....

This was the first coat I put on Bentley. Since he got shaved I have been putting coats on him when its really cold. I used this to since I thought it would repel the snow. It didn't end up working so I took it off of him and put his normal winter coat on...

I have some scrapbook pages that I will upload later...
Love...
Heather

No comments: